function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rachel watsonrachel watson 

Many dev. orgs

I have several dev. orgs. for Trailhead modules and projects.  Is there a way that everything I do in Trailhead could be routed to one primary dev. org. to show what I have completed?  If so, how is this done?  
James LoghryJames Loghry
The way I have it set up, and I think makes most sense, is to have trailhead tied to your main developer org.  For instance, the same org you're using for the dev boards here, as the trailhead badges show up on the same profile. This account is used to log into developer.salesforce.com/trailhead.

Then you should have one or more accounts for the actual trailhead challenges.  As few as possible is a good practice, but you may have separate orgs for regular challenges vs. wave challenges vs. lightning challenges.  Now that most of the lightning items are available, you can probably consolidate the "regular" and lightning challenges into the same org.  

One option is the migration toolkit for deploying your metadata between the two orgs.

However, if you're comfortable with having multiple orgs, I woudn't worry too much about it.
rachel watsonrachel watson
I just want to make sure that all the badges and anything that I complete shows up in one org. When Salesforce creates a way to display badges and completion of projects for potential employers, I want all my badges and proof of completion of projects in one org. Is it possible to have it all all matches and everything channel to one primary org?