function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Emma TolleyEmma Tolley 

Mouse hover with a 2nd mini page layout

I have a custom object which i am displaying in a visualforce page via a simple list view method. I am displaying 'the' mini layout on a mouse hover which works fine using the code below.

<apex:column headervalue="PD Record Name" rendered="{!FilterID ='00B24000004AA6tEAG'}">              
                    <c id="{!me.Id}"  onmouseover="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!me.Id}', '/{!me.Id}/m?retURL={!me.Id}&isAjaxRequest=1').show();" onmouseout="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!me.Id}').hide();" onfocus="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!me.Id}', '/{!me.Id}/m?retURL={!me.Id}&isAjaxRequest=1').show();" onblur="LookupHoverDetail.getHover('{!me.Id}').hide();" href="/{!me.Id}">
                    {!me.Name} 
                    </c>  </apex:column>
I simply wish to change this to show a different mini layout. I have created two mini layouts and i want to display the 2nd one in this particular visualforce page (i still need the 1st one elsewhere). How do I specify which mini layout is used?

Thanks for the help.
Emma

Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
The mini layout is based on the RecordType/Page Layout that is assigned to your user profile.  You cannot switch this in realtime.