function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nick OliverNick Oliver 

Share badges on linkedin

I was wondering how to share badges on linkedin that I've already earned. I know when I complete a module, I am prompted to share future badges but is there no way to share ones I have to date? I had not synced up my linkedin account to trailhead and now wish to display the badges. I would prefer not to just share a URL of my profile. 

Thanks
Patrick 'iTZKooPA' MulhernPatrick 'iTZKooPA' Mulhern
I'm looking for the exact same functionality, Nick. Haven't been able to find it yet. I'll let you know if I figure it out.
Evan C. DeckerEvan C. Decker
Looking for the answer here as well.
Jeff DouglasJeff Douglas
There's currently no way to share existing badges on LinkedIn, but <safeharbor>hopefully that will be coming soon.</safeharbor>

Jeff Douglas
Trailhead Developer Advocate
Patrick 'iTZKooPA' MulhernPatrick 'iTZKooPA' Mulhern
They just responded on Twitter (https://twitter.com/SalesforceDevs/status/665237591894151169) that the use case is being looked into.

Sebastian.PerazaSebastian.Peraza

I just added a badge that i've already had in my LinkedIn profile.
You can go to your LinkedIn profile and under Add certificate -> Certification Name & Certification Authority (Salesforce Trailhead).
That's it.

By the way, are there any validations for the badges that you add manually?

Nick OliverNick Oliver
Sebastian, 

That doesn't add a badge does it...? You're just manually claiming to have completed their exercise. When you complete a module, you have the option to display the actual Trailhead badge under certs which is far more credible (and visually appealing for that matter). That is the functionality I am looking for.
Sebastian.PerazaSebastian.Peraza
Sorry, maybe I should've said share instead of add.
So, I was able to manually share a badge I've already had, and visually it displays the same as the one that I shared from Trailhead after completing a module.
Kelly GabelKelly Gabel
Has there been any update yet on how to share the actual badge image rather than the standard Trailhead image?  I have added some badges manually and some through Trailhead and they all show up with the Standard Trailhead badge, which isn't very aesthetically appealing...