function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Abhiram Sheshadri 9Abhiram Sheshadri 9 

Getting error while checking the challenge under Using Formula fields part of developer beginner trail

The formula should be on the Case object.
The formula should be of return type Number.
The formula should be named 'Days Since Last Update' and have a resulting API Name of 'Days_Since_Last_Update__c'.
The formula should return the number of days between the account’s Last Activity Date and today.

This is the requirement

My formula field is 

TODAY() - Account.LastActivityDate with return type number.

The error is :

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00128000009zGneAAE; first error: DELETE_FAILED, Your attempt to delete Test Account could not be completed because it is associated with the following entitlements.: Test AccountEntitlement : []

Please help me in completing the challenge as I am unable to understand the error.
Best Answer chosen by Abhiram Sheshadri 9
pconpcon
This looks like an issue because the test harness cannot delete the test account they created.  I would recommend that you create a new Developer Edition org, recreate the formula and try again.  Take a look at this post [1] for more information.

[1] https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=906F00000005JciIAE