function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JJamesJJames 

Getting logs for .apxc apex controller

I am wondering how I can get the logs for an apex controller.  It seems to generate any other type ( visualforce page, apex trigger, etc) in the dev console whenever that piece of code is accessed or executed in the salesforce loadout and puts them in the logs tab in the console, but for the controller that I access from these types of triggers and pages do not generate logs here.  Even if i run a test that tests the controller I don't seem to find the logs.  How can I generate and find the logs that an apex controller spit out?

Thanks!
pconpcon
They should end up in the same place as all of your developer logs do.  Just make sure you do not have any filters in place that exclude that class.  Additionally you can add debug for a specific user under setup and get all the logs there, not just in the developer console.
JJamesJJames
Thanks pcon,
Where would I find filters that may be preventing a log from generating?  I also look in the logs under setup and still the controller logs are not appearing for some reason.
pconpcon
If you open up the developer console and click Debug -> Change Log Levels... and then you can see which log levels you have there.  You can also change / add filters there as well.