function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDCboxSFDCbox 

Account ownership

Hello All,

I have a requirement where i need to assign an account to One user when a date is met.I can do this.But then, this user should be able to assign it to his/her team members(Fixed Team of 10 Members).NB: I cannot use the role heirarchy, sharing rules or the permission set with Modify All Data and that is making it difficult for me to think of...
Any Ideas much appreciated.

Many Thanks
SRKSRK
Account Team salesforce standatard fuctionality i belive i do not complitly understand the requiment but i try to answer based on best of my understading :)
SFDCboxSFDCbox
Hi SRk,
Thanks. Yes I go for Account Team. Here is the requirement.
I have a TransferOver__c Date field on the Account.So i have a time based workflow which will change the owner of the account to UserA on a date mentioned in TransferOver__c . UserA will then assign the Account to people working under her/him.
Is it true that if we are using Account Team, Only the account can be changed from one team member to other?

Kind Regards,

SRKSRK
An account team is a team of users that work together on an account. For example, your account team may include an executive sponsor, dedicated support representative, and project manager.

You can build an account team on each account that you own. When selecting an account team member, choose a role to indicate the role the person plays on the account. Also, depending on your sharing model, you can specify the level of access each account team member will have to the account and any contacts, opportunities, or cases associated with that account. So, you can give some team members read-only access and others read/write access.

You can also set up a default account team. Your default account team should include the users that you normally work with on your accounts. You have the option to automatically add your default account team to all of your accounts.

In a custom list view, you can filter account lists by the account teams in which you are a member. When creating or editing a custom list view for accounts, simply select the My Account Teams filter. In account reports, you can filter accounts by the account teams in which you are a member.

Only account owner have al those access