function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
savakisavaki 

AppExchange navigation problem

Here's an odd problem that a customer reported and that I'm able to reproduce. I have a Salesforce instance with two AppExchange applications installed, Kieden and Vertical Response. I click on the VR application and then click on one of their iframed pages.

The iframe changes correctly. However the top nav (that contains the tabs) switches to the Kieden application even though VR is showing in the iframe.

Any thoughts?
Ron HessRon Hess
my thoughts are, Dang :smileymad:

we will have to try to repro this here, need to know :

which browser do you see this in?
 Is the url at the top of your screen pointing to na1 or na2 ? or what?

thanks for reporting this.

savakisavaki
Crap. Can't reproduce it now. I was using Safari on OS X and I believe Firefox 1.5.0. Positive on Safari, not so positive on Firefox. I don't remember looking at the url bar. If it comes up again, I'll be sure to capture that info.

M
jenglerjengler

I was unable to reproduce this as well. Definitely let us know the complete steps you're taking next time, even several before you see the erroneous AppExchange dropdown menu item.

Jeremy

savakisavaki
Earlier today, the steps were:

* pull down applications menu, select Vertical Response
* click tab labeled 'VR Email'

result:

* iframe changes to correct VR Email page
* header area changes to Kieden

We've had a customer report something similar where they clicked on our Search Campaigns tab and the header turns into the Salesforce Sales application header framing Kieden's page.
Ron HessRon Hess
Was this on Safari? 

savakisavaki
Definitely happens on Safari.  Thought it happened on Firefox (OS X Intel), but can't be sure as I'm flipping between browsers a lot.
Ron HessRon Hess
https://na1.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/salesforce_technical_requirements.pdf

Browser
The following browsers are supported:
•Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 or later (recommended)
•Mozilla Firefox version 1.0 or later
•Netscape Navigator version 8.0 or later
Your browser must have JavaScript enabled.

unfortunatly Safari is not in the list, so to really track this down, we'd like to reproduce it on Firefox or IE