function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
natinstorenatinstore 

How do you enable the agent desktop?

Can someone tell me how to enable the agent desktop? We have enterprise but I cannot find it.

Thanks

Robert
haiduzhaiduz
If youre talking about agent console, then you have to contact your support representative to enable that option for you. However, for us it took a long while for them to turn it on (not sure why) so be pleasant and firm when you ask them.
natinstorenatinstore
Thanks for the info. I have been asking since Jan. At that point I was told that it was not ready even though it was outlined in some Dummies book that they sent me for attending a webinar. In the webinar it was touted as the best thing since sliced bread. The rep that I spoke to said that when it was ready we would be in the beta test. A few month later I called back and asked what happened and they told me that it was delayed. At that point I began to suspect that this was vaporware and would never see it. In may I called again and was told that someone would get back to me. Now we are at the end of July and still nothing.

Anyway thanks for the info. I will call again and see what they say.

Thanks

Robert
haiduzhaiduz
The just had it activated a few days ago so I can tell you its not vaporware and its actually pretty cool. However, we got about a month of the same runaround before it was turned on. Keep trying.
Christoph_AmannChristoph_Amann
Hi all,

I've read about the Agent Console in the "Salesforce Service & Support Dummies" booklet.
Does anybody know if it is also available in Developer Edition or Genwatt Environment ?

Thanks in advance,
Chris