function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rdearnrdearn 

How to change pages dynamically?

Firstly thanks for taking the time to read this post.

If anyone could tell me on how to go about doing the following I will be extremely gratefull!

I posted a previous post realting to an issue like this with using the self service portal but i dont think it is possible now so am lookign at a new way about it.

We us Salesforce.com professional edition for various uses, one of those is for the logging of problems that have been enountered by our clients.

Daily we email these sheets out as Excel spreadsheets simply downloaded from a report in Salesforce.

What we are looking to do is to have a website that will allow the client to see the issue that they have raised with us. Within this area they should have the possibility to view cases open for and only for their company.

I would also want a way that the client is able to pass certain criteria as a filter and the page will reflect that. Ie they could select from a drop down list which priority they want and then the issues are shown based on this information.

Has anyone done this and if so how did you go about doing this? Also does a different version, ie Enterprose offer this functionality?

Many thanks again for looking and for any ideas that you might have

Richard
tinman44tinman44

This is a feature of Enterprise edition (not sure about professional). You can set up a self-service portal for your clients cases. They can log cases, manage cases, close cases, search knowledgebase,etc. Pretty puch all you asked for.

Hope it helps.

rdearnrdearn
Many thanks I will have a look