function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JBirkJBirk 

CallOptions SOAP Header Failing

I'm trying to make an API call to a PE org.  I can get the login to succeed using the CallOptions header, but any subsequent call responds with an "API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG" Error.

This is the header I am forming:

<se:Envelope xmlns:se='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'><se:Header  ><SessionHeader xmlns='urn:partner.soap.sforce.com'><sessionId>{SESSIONID}</sessionId></SessionHeader><CallOptions se:mustUnderstand='0' xmlns='urn:partner.soap.sforce.com'><client >{CLIENTID}</client></CallOptions></se:Header>

Where, obviously, SESSIONID and CLIENTID are swapped out.  Is there something wrong with the format?  Or is this an org level issue?
SuperfellSuperfell
And you're calling the partner API endpoint ? when were you issued your PE token ?
JBirkJBirk
Ugh.  No, I'm calling an Apex Web Service so I was assuming the endpoint would be server/package/class (which works outside of PE fine).

Can I just call the partner endpoint instead and ask for the service in the body of the SOAP?  Or is CallOptions not something that will work with services, just query and the other API actions?

Thanks for the quick response - J