function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
soasoa 

How to Invoke external web service from Force.com

hi,

Can you please tell me how can I call an external Web service from Force.com web service or  from  a Apex Code?

In one of our projects we have to invoke an external Web service from Force.com or from a apex code. Can you tell me the exact procedure or provide me some refrence guide to do this?

Regards,
                                                                                                                                                    Diti Mansata
JBirkJBirk
There are a couple of ways, but I've used the HTTP classes in Apex to do this.  Search for HTTP under the Apex docs and there are some samples there.
soasoa
Hi,

Thank you for the information.

I have one more problem.I am trying to create a client for the Web service using Complex Data Type.

For example , Amazon Web Services. ( as mentioned in the salesforce_apex_language_refrence.pdf , I am able to parse a client for the web service using simple data type but it is not possible with Complex data type. Please refer page 109 of the pdf)

Please help me.

Regards,
                                                                                                                    Diti