function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nazeer AhamedNazeer Ahamed 

Exception report on contacts and accounts

I need to generate a typical report on all contacts that have never had any activities (no Cases, no Opportunities, no Emails, and no Events) the last 2 years. Means idle contacts need to be retrieved and same thing for account.

Challenges are,

Reports on lot of objects which is tackled by custom report types which allows such a way like contact-> case/opportunity –> activity.

1. I need to capture date/time stamp of most recent case, in case of activity “Last activity” help us.
  2. Also need to avid duplicates caused by one to many relationship(Contacts-Case)

There is any field in case like "Last activity" in activity.

Dear Experts,

Is i posted a wrong query or in area. Dont make me feel like ignored. looking forward to hear from you people.. :smileyindifferent:

Message Edited by SF Prince on 02-26-2008 02:41 AM
Larry RobinsonLarry Robinson
There is a Last Activity Date on Contacts that is automatically set for completed Tasks or Events.  That could be helpful.
NazeerNazeer

hi,

Thanks for your reply. me itself pointed that point in my first post. but it is not enoughth. since lot of chances are there for cases with no activity and my exact req., is to capture contact with no case,opportunity and activy. which means i need to identify most idle contacts. any idea?

Thx-SF Prince

Message Edited by Nazeer on 02-27-2008 04:24 AM
Larry RobinsonLarry Robinson
Have you looked at exception reporting?  Our reports module now allows you to define reports to answer your question.
I have updated in detail here. Please refer and suggest your point. Thanks
-Nazeer
AshishTomarAshishTomar
You should take advantage of  our "Data Quality on Demand" application to manage Incomplete, Ignored, Non-Standard and Duplicate data in Salesforce.
In under 2 minutes, start tracking/cleaning neglected or incomplete records of ANY standard or custom object. For e.g.
  • Accounts without opportunities
  • Leads/Accounts without open or closed activities
  • Opportunities without product
  • Accounts without contact
  • Leads without phone number
Call us at 1.866.590.6506  to schedule a 10 minute demo.