function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rocoroco 

Appirio iGoogle Sales Sleuth Widget - "Invalid Field"

I am trying to use the Appirio's iGoogle widget and keep getting the same error when searching for a contact: 

INVALID_FIELD: MobilePhone,HomePhone,Fax,Department,AssistantName,AssistantPhone,MailingCity ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:84 No such column 'AssistantName' on entity 'Contact'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

All of my other tabbed searches work fine just not the contact one (the most critical - murphy's law)

I do not know what to do with this?  I have written Appirio but they are not responding to me.  Does anyone know if I need to make an adjustment in Salesforce to make this worlk?  or is this specifically a problem with Appirio's program?
App_Dev1App_Dev1
Apologies for not replying sooner.  Here is the answer and some options - Appirio Support Answer for Google Gadgets Invalid Field

Message Edited by App_Dev1 on 03-06-2008 10:41 PM
rocoroco
Ok - Thanks - Can you send me a password so that I can create my own google gadgets?
App_Dev1App_Dev1
The Package has been updated and the password removed.  Visit http://appirio.com/products/  (appirio.com->products) for the link to the right package