function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ghgh 

Campaigns

In the developer edition the Campaigns screen always shows the intro page. I can't figure out how to bypass this screen and see the actual Campaigns data. I can create a new Campaign from the sub-menu of the Home page but that's it. My "Marketing User" checkbox is on. If I click "Don't show me this page again" it takes me to the "Customize My Tabs" screen under set-up.

The Dashboard screen also shows an intro page, but I can click "Continue" to get to the actual Dashboards page.

Any ideas?

DevAngelDevAngel

Hi gh,

There should be a link just above the Continue button that says "Don't show me this page again.".  If you click that, you won't see the page again.

ghgh
That's the sttange part. There is no Continue button on my Campaigns screen and the "Don't show me this page again" links to Configure My Tabs under set-up. Very strange. The other screens, such as Dashboards, function as you describe. Please help!
DevAngelDevAngel

Hi gh,

You will need to contact customer support to get this one solved.  Sorry.

ghgh
I thought this forum was the only support channel for the Developer Edition. What avenue should I pursue to resolve this issue? My client has an Enterprise license. Thanks!
DevAngelDevAngel

Hi gh,

If your client is an Enterprise customer, you should be able to use their support access.