function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Donovan KrugerDonovan Kruger 

How do I activate Currencies for the Developer Edition?

I have been charged the task of setting up multiple currencies for our organization. I would like to start by running some tests against the Developer Edition account of sforce.com before I activate anything for our organization.

Normally this is done by submitting a case. However, I cannot figure out how to submit a case from the Developer Edition. I don't want to submit a case from my regular org account because I don't want to risk turning it for the wrong Org, especially because it is something that can not be undone.

Does anyone know how to activate features, such as multiple languages and currencies, for the Developer Edition accounts?

Thanks,
Donovan Kruger
Donovan KrugerDonovan Kruger
I still have not heard anything from anyone on how to do this, or if it is even possible. Very strange not to get a response from Salesforce.com.
DevAngelDevAngel

Hi Donovan,

Sorry for taking so long, glad you reposted on this site.  For a production org (paying customer), this needs to be requested through a sales rep.  Send me your login name, not password, for your developer edition and I can enable this for your developer account.  Enabling multi-currency is not reversable.  This is one of the reasons a customer needs to contact us before making this switch.

SCSC

Hi Dave,

I am in the exact same situation and need to enable multi-currency in my developer account. Please let me know how to proceed.

Thank you,

Michael Ng

DevAngelDevAngel

Hi Michael,

Send me the username you use for logging in to your developer edition.

dcarroll@salesforce.com

ShakilShakil
Hi Dave,
I am also facing same issue about how to enable multicurrency in company profile in developer company. My Login Id is: ssbagwan@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Shakil