function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sfguy3001sfguy3001 

Can't resolve Storage Limit Exceeded

The other day I uploaded a document without realizing it was larger than my storage limit. I deleted the document and didn't think much of it but today i received an email from salesforce stating my storage limit has been exceeded. If i check the storage usage sure enough i'm at 2.2mb of only 2mb allowed and it shows that the documents are taking up 1.9mb of that. However, visible/accessible documents only take up around 0.74mb so the extra 1.16mb is somewhere but I cannot access or delete this. I've cleared out the recycle bin.

anybody have any ideas on how to clear out this hidden 1.16mb??

thanks
MKPartners.comMKPartners.com
Try emptying your trash.  If that doesn't help, call support and have them refresh your storage usage count.
WELLS TECWELLS TEC
Yes you  may need to delete your trash. Also you do not refresh every day it would be to massive to update every salesforce.com customer every day.
sfguy3001sfguy3001
I've already emptied the recycle bin....where else can I clean out 'trash'?
akash lahotiakash lahoti
Hi,
As we know about salesforce file attachment limit that is 25 mb now. In order to ovecome this limit we can go for a native app - Cloud Drop which is having the following features:

File storage at a fraction of the cost
Eliminate file size limitations
Organize your files how YOU want
Email files to leads, contacts, or users
Public or Private Files
Attach files to Salesforce objects
Upload files to Salesforce from a web form
Check Out the following URL: https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003IzEDEA0

Regards, Akash.