function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AKallAKall 

Development Org storage usage exceeded

Our developer org storage usage has been exceeded, and we can't figure out why. We have two MB available and currently have 2.1 MB stored in Record Type 'Documents'. We have deleted everything from this org so that the other record types such as Accounts, contacts, cases etc have nothing in them. We have searched for this document via the interface and via the Schema in Eclipse, and cannot find anything.  I think that the sample 'Recruiting App' was once uploaded to this org, and that is what is causing the problem.

Is there anybody who knows what this document is and how we can get rid of it?

Thanks,
Andy
Nazeer AhamedNazeer Ahamed
Just empty your (org) recycle bin, very simple :)
AKallAKall

Thanks for the suggestion Nazzy. However, it didn't work. I emptied both bins: My Personal Bin, and My Organization's Bin.

The storage usage did not change.

Nazeer AhamedNazeer Ahamed
Check Admin setup - Data Management - Storage usage.
AKallAKall
That's where I have been looking. The record type of 'Documents' remains at 2.1 MB.
HarmpieHarmpie
Delete some documents straight from the documents tab or uninstall the custom App?

Message Edited by Harmpie on 09-08-2008 07:29 AM
AKallAKall

I deleted the custom App. I have already searched for the document in the document object via the interface and the IDE, but cannot find anything.

Still no change in storage usage.

Message Edited by AKall on 09-08-2008 07:52 AM
richardc_rsvprichardc_rsvp
I have seen this problem as well. I deleted all documents except for one 10K image and emptied all recycle bins. Salesforce still reports 1.1 MB of storage used by Documents. I have opened a case (02114625) to get this on the record.