function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CRM TrendCRM Trend 

Integrating Fax with Salesforce

Hi,
Can I Integrate my Fax machine with Salesforce.
i.e. Whenever a Fax comes to my personal number,it must capture the Senders Fax no. and search for my Contacts who matches with the Fax No. and must open the Contact.

Regards
Gani
breesebreese
Gani,

It is possible to integrate a fax with salesforce if you use voip - I don't think it would at all be possible with a fax you purchased from walmart...

Start here:  www.trixbox.com and install a VoIP system (it's free).  After doing that, you will have to use webservices from asterisk to connect to your salesforce account - from there sf could do the rest.

CRM TrendCRM Trend
Hi Breese,
Thanks for your Inputs.
One more Clarification.What is that Asterix?Do they provide the exact setup for Integrating with SF?

Thanks
Gani
User7654321User7654321

There is an app on the AppExchange from MyFax which allows for this...

http://sites.force.com/appexchange/listingDetail?l​istingId=a0N30000001sKFcEAM

zJayzJay

Actually depending upon how extensive a solution you need our zPaper solution might work for you. We tend to work better with larger volumes but check out website, our appexchange page or give us a call. We do mostly customized solutions to fit our clients needs but it certainly is worth exploring.

We actually do integrate "old school" physical fax machines with Salesforce accounts and more than just capturing numbers we set things up to trigger work flows, capture fields do all sorts of things once everything is up and running! Like I said, check it out and drop us a line we may ahve something for you.