function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
karthikkarthik 

Records to be displayed in lookup

Hi all,

I am new to salesforce and i am doing customization in it. I have a scenario like i am using a lookup field.
But all the records are not displayed in lookup view. Only the recently visited records are being displayed.
Is there any way to display all the records. If so please guide me in resolving the problem.

For example in my account i have some ten entries
But in the lookup view i was able to view only few items that have been recently viewed
Is there any way to get all those ten entries
If so please guide me in solving this issue.

Thanks
Karthik
SuperfellSuperfell
but in the lookup window in addition to the MRU entries, there's a search box to search for any other accounts.
machinemachine
when i have a more than 200 records i cannot  type the exact name in the search box. is there a solution for this? i need to display all the records when i click on the lookup icon rather than displaying only the recently viewed records
rpatacarpataca
I am looking to do the same. The process of searching just creates more work, it would also require that the user have prior knowledge of the lookup entries, which wouldnt happen in my situation.

Is there any way to display all the entries in the lookup field?

Thank you.
JRBJRB
Was anybody able to figure this out? I am also looking for a solution to this exact same issue.
go_jobing!go_jobing!
Trying to bump this thread - has anyone found a solution for this?