function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
gprasunagprasuna 

Question on getting Location.csv from coder share

Hi All,

I am new to Sales force. I have started developing Recriting app application by following instruction using Force.com_Developer.pdf. I had created location object in Recruting app. I am trying to load data into objct. In the pdf, they specified Location.csv which was available in code share for this book. I am unable to get CSV file. Can some body help on this.

Thanks in advance.

Prasuna.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
rickwallenbrockrickwallenbrock
I don't see a Location CSV in that download.  I only see Candidates, Job Application and Positions.  Any one  knwo where the locations file is.  I searched teh Developer site and can't find.

All Answers

shillyershillyer

Hi Prasuna,

This is where you download the CSV files for the recruiting app:

http://wiki.apexdevnet.com/index.php/Members:FundamentalsDownload

You will need to use your DE login to access.

Hope that helps,

Sati

I don't see a Location CSV in that download.  I only see Candidates, Job Application and Positions.  Any one  knwo where the locations file is.  I searched teh Developer site and can't find.
This was selected as the best answer
BobINBobIN
Still can't find location.csv file...  The previous post is not the "accepted solution".  Can anyone help?
Sorry - I did  not intend to hit accepted solution and when I did I could not find a way to undo that!!
RPTDeveloperRPTDeveloper
Where is the location.csv file? This question has not been answered for this thread.
SLESLE
I am looking for this file as well.  Where did it go?  The entire project is missing from Code Share.
Beat123Beat123
even i also searching for Location.csv..? but didnt find!!
shruthi1258shruthi1258

Hi,

Even I am facing the same problem. There is no location.csv file iavailable from the either of the links. Can anyone please help on this..?

Kalpesh KotadiyaKalpesh Kotadiya
Find it here: 

https://developer.salesforce.com/page/File:RecruitingApp-7_0.zip

Muhammad Iqbal 32Muhammad Iqbal 32
nothing there only Error 404 is there...