function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
WardsterWardster 

Address Advantage 1.1

Hello, I'm trying to implement this app exchange application.  I really need State and Country dropdowns for my deployment but this scontrol is throwing a nasty Javascript error:  ReferenceError - DynamicOptionList is not defined.  Anyone know of a way around this issue?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
harrylrharrylr

Found the solution - - -

Go to the scontrol library, open the code for Javascript Dependent Picklist Library - Note this location.

Then, in the Address Edit javascript (in your sControl library), there is a line which contains the location of the DynamicObjectList (from Javascrpt Toolbox, in the Javascript Dependent Picklis Library). Look for "?file=015R0000000Dfu0" in the code.  Change the "015R0000000Dfu0 " to the actual location of Javascript Dependent Library in your setup, and Address Advantage will work as intended.

HarryLR

All Answers

LeeS.ax437LeeS.ax437

I'm having the same problem. Does anyone have a solution?

Please help!

harrylrharrylr

Found the solution - - -

Go to the scontrol library, open the code for Javascript Dependent Picklist Library - Note this location.

Then, in the Address Edit javascript (in your sControl library), there is a line which contains the location of the DynamicObjectList (from Javascrpt Toolbox, in the Javascript Dependent Picklis Library). Look for "?file=015R0000000Dfu0" in the code.  Change the "015R0000000Dfu0 " to the actual location of Javascript Dependent Library in your setup, and Address Advantage will work as intended.

HarryLR

This was selected as the best answer
johannjohann

This probably changed slightly in the 2 years since it was posted.  Best bet to find the id of that javascript library is to go to:

App Setup / Installed Packages / Address Edit / Javascript Dependent Picklist Library  and then note the ID there (which you then update in the "address edit" S control).