function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ahsensahsens 

Cannot add Users in Workflow Email Alert in new Winter 07 Release

["Recipient Type" in creating new workflow email alert is not completely/correctly displaying in the new Winter 07 release]

Hi,
     I don't know what is wrong but it seams that the Recipient Type field found in the Workflow Email Alter edit page is not correctly displaying. In the previous version of Sales Force, when we click the Recipient Type field, a complete list of that type of recipient was displayed below it. But now in the Winter 07 release, the list is not complete, its even empty on some of the options.

I wanted to create a new workflow rule and was attaching an email alert to this rule which will have 5 to 10 sales force users as recipient. but when i tried to create the email alert i was surprised that the User option if selected is not displaying the list of all the sales force users. then i tried to select other options and the same thing happened, the lists were not complete and most of them are empty.

can any one tell, if I am doing some thing worng or it is a problem in salesforce or I have to create the email alert some other way? I have searched the elp and the documentation for the new release and there is nothing new for creating the email alert. Please provide a solotion for this problem asap.

RajaramRajaram
Hello,
 Thank you for starting to user Winter '07 features. This is a known issue and the fix will be available this Wednesday. After,  Wednesday, if you still are having issues, please log a case.

Thanks,
Raja