function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
dnewportdnewport 

Print Anything Display Issue in IE7

I am experiencing display issues with the Print Anything App in IE7. I am getting an "Object Required" error when the page attempts to load.  It loads fine in IE6 and Firefox (so I know it is not my use of the driver).  Is there a work-around for this besides reverting back to IE6 or using Firefox?

cconsccons
I am experiencing the same issue w/Print Anything and IE 7.  Has anyone made any progress on resolving it?

Thanks,

Chris
CTU007CTU007

Hi, I got the same error.

Anybody helps us???

dnewportdnewport
Not yet!....still waiting on help...please!
CTU007CTU007

Are you sure this is because of IE7? If I install firefox, will it be ok?

I am getting this error on the sample --- event invitation print. Have not tried anything else yet.

dnewportdnewport

I receive it on the sample as well as my use of it to print a form.  I thought at first it wias my use of it...I had a setting wrong or something...but that is not the case.  IE 7 has a major problem with PrintAnything.

I am hoping that it is resolved, since this is something that we really need to have.

CTU007CTU007
Hi, I tried firefox and it did work in firefox.
As "print anything" is not from sfdc, so probably they will not support it. But all my users are using IE7 so I think it would be an issue to me.
RobLofaroRobLofaro

A new version of PrintAnything was just released this week on the AppExchange and it supposedly handles IE7!  Be warned though - the approach for the queries is quite different - more SOQL like, so it's not an easy transition from the old version to the new.  As a matter of fact, you have to uninstall the old and re-install the new.  Also, there are a few bugs in the app - wrong object names like Quote__r instead of Quote__c.

Does anyone know if this will function for a mac?