function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
IntegrationsIntegrations 

Relationships and Behavior between AccountTeamMember and AccountShare objects

I need help...

I am trying to develop the integrations for creating the nightly AccountTeamMember load.  I have several questions regarding the instances in which records are automatically created in the AccountShare object, etc.  See my question to SF below....please let me know if you have experience or information that might help.

In what situations is a record either added, updated, or deleted from the AccountShare object? For example, it sounds like a record is automatically created upon the insert of a record to the AccountTeamMember object? What happens when that same AccountTeamMember object record is updated or deleted? Are these changes cascaded down? Is a record created for every rep that has visibility to the particular account including those that have access based on role hierarchy? I see we have a value in RowCause that is not included in the API documentation entitled "Implicit.....". What is that about, I am not able to see that as a valid value in the API documentation?  How is that assigned and under what circumstances?