function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JoannaAtMaritzJoannaAtMaritz 

Need Help Creating a Custom Report

We're implementing Leads in SFC now, and we have the need for a custom report that shows Won opportunities that have an Original Contact assigned (this is a custom lookup field to the Contact object) where that contact has a Campaign assigned in the Campaign History section.  Further, we would want to filter out opportunities that already have a Primary Campaign Source already filled in.

The need for this report stems from the fact that due to business requirements, we cannot convert leads to opportunities.  We can only convert leads to contacts.  So, the campaign data from the lead is tied to the contact but not the opportunity.  We're wanting a report so that we can periodically pull the data and manually assign the Primary Campaign Source to the opportunity based on the campaign history of the Original Contact.

I tried creating a custom report type tying Opportunities to Contact Roles to Campaign History.  But, the Contact Roles data is not required, so I really need it based on the contact data for the Original Contact on the opportunity.  Can anyone advise on how I can create this report?  Thanks!
mm123mm123

Joanna,

We have received a similar request from our client, working on the solution design .If you are interested we can build this report for you. Please let me know.

Regards,

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com