function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
cgardinercgardiner 

Create Bundled Product in Pricelist

My company has a number of prodcts sold in "bundles". That is, they contain several products sold together. I'd like to include these bundles in my standard pricebook with the underlying products represented.

For instand, Bundle A includes Products 1, 5 and 8. How do I create a pricebook entry where I select Bundle A, and add products 1, 5 and 8? Is it possible?

Please help,

Thanks, Carmen G

AndreasPAndreasP

Hi all,

We are also interested in this issue - creating bundles.

Does anyone have a solution?

Best regards,

Andreas

Antonio GiossaAntonio Giossa
We are also implementing bundle products in SalesForce.

To make this issue functional, we need to program code to make the insertions of the associated products. Also, we created an object where we manage the "relation" between products in the bundle (1x1, 2x1, etc.)

ie.
Bundle: Printer + free cartdriges
Description: 1 printer -> 3 cartdriges

We are still in the programming stage.

Yours,

rprrpr
If you use product bundles, you may be interested in voting on this suggestion on Ideas Exchange:
Mitesh SuraMitesh Sura

Dear all,

This is pretty old post and you'll must have an appropiate solution by now. I thought I will post it anyways, if somebody stumbles upon this post. 

I have an app for that, which is under security review for AppExchange. In the mean time if you would like to have a first look at it and see if it makes sense for your business needs, please shoot me an email: CertifiedSalesforceDeveloper@gmail.com

The key features of the app are: 

• Product manager (or a user with right privileges) designs a Bundle by selecting existing Products/Services from existing Product catalog.
• Option to add Products/Services from different pricebooks. - NEW
• Discount, Expiration date, Approval process at Bundle level.
• Only Approved Bundles can be added to an Opportunity by sales.
• Add Bundle items to Opportunity with single click. - NEW
• Syncs Bundles between Opportunity and Quote.
• Quote PDF shows both Bundles and Products in different sections.
• Clone Bundles along with its items. -  NEW  

I am studying differnt models and for now I am planning to release it as a free app.

regards

SF Partner

Mitesh SuraMitesh Sura

So here is the beta version of Product Bundle that does exactly what you asked for

To allow products from multiple Pricebook, go to Setup >> App Setup >> Develop >> Custom Settings >> Product Bundle >> Manage. 
1. Check "Allow Products from Multiple Pricebooks". 
2. While you are there, make sure the Default Pricebook is name of an Active Pricebook in your org, that you want to default to. 
If your org has Multi Currency enabled, do nothing, app will take care of it self. The Bundles will sync between Opportunity and Quotes, just like Standard Line Items. Please let me know if your team would like a detailed documentation of the App or you have any concerns. 
The app will soon be available on AppExchange. 
regards
SF Partner
Mitesh SuraMitesh Sura

Here is the Product Bundle (Kits) for Salesforce app on AppExchange that does exactly what you need: http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000007r2QFEAY

Please see the listing for more details. Hope this helps. 

amr.rsamr.rs

Friend,

It's not yet available still in Salesforce. 

If you want it to be implemented. Please vote here to get it soon! 

https://sites.secure.force.com/success/ideaView?id=08730000000hx9VAAQ

Thanks.