function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ppatppat 

How to achieve Team Visibility ??

Scenario  :

Account Name : IBM

Division Imaging  Primary Sales Person : Joe Smith

Division Telecom Primary Sales Person : Anna Barry

In words, Joe Smith and Anna Barry works as a Sales Rep for manuafacturing organization ABC. ABC has Various production divisions like Imaging,  Telecom etc. sales reps are representing corresponding divisions.

Both sales reps are working on 2 different opportunities with IBM. Each division identifies IBM as its own primary account.

How do I show same account under both user's "My Account View" or "My Team's View" ?? Is there a concept called Division in salesforce ??

is there any easy way to create a view with "My Teams" Visibility view ?? If I try to create a view , I only have following option,

Restrict the set of information being searched
All Accounts    My Accounts

Thanks

Message Edited by ppat on 04-06-2005 03:21 PM

DevAngelDevAngel

Hi ppat,

Have you posted this to any of the user-centrice boards such as Product Discussion or Power System Administrator?

I think product configuration is much covered much better there and there will also be more customers who may have a similar configuration that could provide input.

ppatppat

I wasn't sure where to post this question. Is there way, any of the administrator can move this to  apprpriate group/thread or I have to repost ?

Well, tried accessing both the forums but getting error "Access Denied".

Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges to take that action.

Please click the Back button on your browser.

$exception.message

************************************************************************************

Answer to  this question will be the key to decide our data import startegy.

Thanks

Message Edited by ppat on 04-07-2005 04:00 PM