function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
gorky2gorky2 

Problem using frontdoor.jsp into a HTML FRAME

Hi I need to integrate salesforce on a frame of a frameset and i want to show salesforce opened directly into an account.

My asp that generates this url from and inputs of (contact email or Company Name) works ok alone ... i open this Asp into a browser works "perfectly"  But when I call this Asp from a Frame of a Frameset i have the page of salesforce that my login and password are worng ...

I made a simple example on HTML to simulate to open salesForce intro a frame:

http://emea.salesforce.com/secur/frontdoor.jsp?sid=_4znl5bFVCU3XI_XggRTteaH1xyGi1&retURL=https://emea.salesforce.com/001800000016CATAA2" name="salesF">

This does not work  WHY?

If I copy and paste the URL generated into a browser it works perfectly.

Anyone have a clue because i have this problem?

I don't understand what can happen.

Message Edited by gorky2 on 05-04-2005 10:37 AM

Message Edited by DevAngel on 05-04-2005 02:33 PM

DevAngelDevAngel

Hi gorky2,

Works for me.  What is the behavior?  Do you get an error? 

gorky2gorky2

Hi! I made more test and it seams that works with Firefox,but when I test with IE 6.0 it's like i lost the parameters that I send to the page frontdoor.jsp and I have the customer login page with this error:

You have attempted to access a page that requires a salesforce.com login. If you are already a user of the system, please login below.

Then the only way that i found that it works with IE is to login to salesforce then open another browser but you can't close the ie browser logined in Salesforce then ... it works in the new browser where i openened the frameset but this i suppose that it works because Salesforce have this "hability" when you have a session openened you can open an account to another browser without login.

I will made more test, but each time i'm more lost because i don't understand this behaviou with IE

Faithfully,

Message Edited by gorky2 on 05-05-2005 01:15 AM

DevAngelDevAngel

Hi gorky2,

One thing to keep in mind is that salesforce.com does not support embedding our application in a frame.

gorky2gorky2

I found the workaround because works in Firefox and no in IE 6.0  you must to configure IE Privacity to low by default is configure medium. If I Configure to Low it works. I think it's a strange  behaviour of IE it seams that the "cookie" that i think that fromdoor.jsp creates when you configure IE with medium privacity don't allow to create.

I will continue investigating... because i need that at least works with the default IE security options.