function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JuansaJuansa 

User changing owner from queue

Hi!

I have two queues, each contains three users. I want each user in each queue to be able to claim ownership of leads from the corresponding queue. We have a simple rule: Each user must asign to himself leads on specific week days. So they have to log in, go to the corresponding queue and "claim ownership" via the "Change Owner" button select the user option and be able to select thir name from the user list.

The proble is that when we click the loupe icon I can´t see any user list to select from. So, how can a regular user change ownership of a lead in a queue?, is there a profile setting i´m overriding that prevents the users to change ownership?

The profile associated with the user has the Transfer leads turned on

any help will be grately apprecited.

Thanks

Pradeep_NavatarPradeep_Navatar

The individual user need not to go in to the individual lead and change the owner.

The actual process is given below :

- Login to the sfdc

- Click lead tab

- Select the queue name from the view dropdown : user will be able to see all the leads assign to that queue.

- Check the 'Action' checkbox for the leads which the user wants to take the ownership

- Click Accept button provided on the top with the other buttons.

All the selected leads will be accepted and the owner will be changed to the logged in user.

Did this answer your question? if so, please mark it solved.

werewolfwerewolf

It's a bit off-topic but this blog post may be of interest to you.

Pradeep_NavatarPradeep_Navatar

Thanks for a nice blog post.

JuansaJuansa

Thanks for the reply!

Yes, it solved the issue. I was trying to claim ownership from a custom made view wich has no accept button. I seems that only queues have this button activated no custom made views.

thanks a lot!