function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
andersalandersal 

Saving plans - Automatically insert products once a month

Hi! I wonder if there is possibly to create an product which is generating monthly(or any other periode) income. I can see there is an schedule, but this one can only be run 150 times. Is it possibly to code a solution or is it an function in Salesforce.com? It should generate commission each time.
SurekaSureka

Hi,

I guess "Analytic Snapshots" will help you, Since your requirement is to insert products into an object once in a month.

Thanks

andersalandersal

Hello again!

Thanks for the answear. I will look at analytic snapshots. I have one question, sorry if it's a stupid one, but I am just a newbie here. I read a bit about analytic snapshots, and it keeps talking about reports.  Is that just one way to use it or is it always? I have a product object, and an opportunity object. I want the product object be created let's say each month in the opportunity object? Can I use analytic snapshots here? The opportunity object is the standard from Salesforce.com and also the product object. Should I create custom objects instead for better control? I am a little bit confused.. sorry.