function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MileidysMileidys 

Picture Uploader

I installed picture uploader, but once I upload a photo, it does appear on my Contacts page.  I think I'm missing something.  I installed the app, added the Upload Picture button, and added the Picture field to the page layout.  Has anyone else had trouble with this?  All I get when I upload a picture is a box with a red X.  Does the Picture ID field or Picture Uploader Processor (custom S-control) need to be place in the page layout for this to work.  Any help will be greatly appreciated!!
RM-TeamRM-Team

Hi,

I can't solve your problem, but I can tell you that you only have to add the upload button and the picture field to your contact page layout. This is how it works for me.

Kind Regards

EoinEoin
Hmm...

I think I may be missing something obvious.  How do I add the picture upload button to the Contact layout?  When I'm in layout, I went through the fields/links/s-controls and didn't see anything calling itself the picture upload button.

(Though I can report that the Picture Upload processor s-Control should never be on your Contact layout as it stops the page loading!)

advice please?

JWSJWS
Folks, I was in the same boat.  Then, I checked the "lid" that appears in the retURL when you get the "URL does not exist" page.  It is a different lid than the S-control that is in the package, so it can never find it.  When I just went up to the URL and pasted the ACTUAL lid of the Picture Uploader Processor S-control, it worked perfectly.

Unfortunately, I can't edit the S-control to change it in the code.  So, I'm still stuck like everyone else. :smileysad: