function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dan HuranDan Huran 

Problem with v10 wsdl and sendmail

I am trying to send emails using the 'sendMail' call. to achieve this I have upgraded to the v10 wsdl. I can now use the call but recieve the follwing error from the endpoint:

'UNSUPPORTED_API_VERSION: This call requires a minimum API version of 9.0. Please upgrade to the latest version of the WSDL.'

Any ideas?
Dan HuranDan Huran
just created a new c# app, added the 10 wsdl and it works first time.
still not working on the web app I updated
SuperfellSuperfell
The WebApp is probably getting its sessionId/ServerUrl from a webtab/mergefield from the app, rather than from a login call, so the mergeField will need updating to use the 10.0 API server URL.
Dan HuranDan Huran
Thanks for the response.

I am using a login call.
SuperfellSuperfell
then you're not using the endpoint URL from the WSDL, you'll need to find where you're setting this in your code and update it.
Dan HuranDan Huran
Hi again,
it is added as a web reference in visual studio. I updated it, which seemed to work, as I could see the sendMail call in the UI....
SuperfellSuperfell
It sounds like you're changing the url property on the stub before calling login, so that it's no longer using the default one from the WSDL. you'll need to find this code.
joe_armitagejoe_armitage
I am having the same problem. It used to work prior to this Salesforce upgrade, but is now broken. I send an outbound message to a java web service which uses the session id in the message to attach to the logged in user's session and retrieve some data, this still works fine, but when I go to send an email, I get this message. Any suggestions?
SuperfellSuperfell
If you're using the serverUrls contained in an outbound message, they're for the v8.0 api, so you'll need to massage those urls to a newer api version if you want to use features newer than v8
joe_armitagejoe_armitage
Thanks, I substituted 14.0 for 8.0 and it is now working. Any estimates on when the outbound API will be updated?
sri14sri14

Hi All,

How to send an acknowledge mail using java script, if error.csv file size is more than 1kb.

cheers,

sri