function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
HardikHardik 

Enabled Apex Class Access after installing managed packaged in dev login

How do i enable access to apex classes, i do see pages, but could not see classes in the list.

EIE50EIE50

Hi,

Make sure you deployed the Package after installing it.

Thanks.

HardikHardik

I've deployed the package, one solution I found is while installing the package there is an option to configure security level for package. On that select we can select the specific user role (say Standard User) and frant Full Access. It will work that way.

Next thing am looking for, is it possible to manage those configuration once the package is installed? I did not see any such configurations.

EIE50EIE50

Hi,

What do you mean by "manage those configurations", could you elaborate pls.

Thanks.

tantotanto

You can do this at the profile level.

HardikHardik

After installing managed package, I could not see any of the apex class under  Enable Apex Class Access section. I can give permissions to Apex pages and custom objects (even for custom objects, i need to create a custom role as it doesn not allow to enable View All/ Modify All permissions for Standard User role), but could not find anything for Apex Classes. Is this what you are talking about??

On the other note, while intalling the package, on Step 2 (Choose Security Level) > Select Security Settings (radio button) will open up a Customize security panel. In the security user give Full Access to user profile you want to have access.