function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DorDor 

outbound messaging

Hi,

I need to "catch" emails sent from salesforce for example when a new lead created.

I want to build simple web service that will catch this SOAP message and display it in our application.

Where or can you show me a simple java code for that ?

Dor
LumingLuming
i got no idea for that, but want to know how it can be done too.
RickyGRickyG
Dor -

Something tells me that you may be able to design this in a different way.  Why do you want to display the SOAP message in your application?  Do you want to display the data from the message?  If so, simply access that data from a VF page - you might have to write the data to a record in another object, but you would still store it in the Force.com database.  The data writing would be another (set of) workflow actions.

Hope this helps.
DorDor
RickG -

You understand me correctly, I need to catch that message which produced on Salesforce on my application outside.
( I know that i can create a workflow in which will send me that message as a result for example of new "LEAD")

Second thing, I need to display this message in my application, open it from the soap.

Can you help me with a simple code in java or anything?

It sounds simple, but i haven't seen any example code for that in here. The only thing i have found is the outbound messaging.

Thanks in advanced,
Dor