function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Book_GuyBook_Guy 

Salesforce Support Question

On Friday mid-afternoon I called Salesforce support, who responded to my question "salesforce should not be doing this,  I can't fix this and need to escalate this case to tier 2"  Thid problem is critical and slowing down our ability to do business and I wanted to hold on, rather than wait 24 to 48 hours for a tier 2 rep to maybe call me back.

Question:
How would I communicate to someone in the Salesforce Organization that we have this critical problem and need help.  Our Account Rep has not been responsive in the past and I was thinking about asking for an Account Rep who will be more responsive.

Appreciate any guidance. 

David
MickJMickJ
I hear your pain David.

SalesForce really need to improve their entire Support infrastructure: from documentation, to forum monitors, to the people on the phone. It is very frustrating at times (especially for more advanced issues).

I'm sure they try their best but having a captive audience is no excuse for ignoring (or sidestepping) legitimate problems. I know correcting organizational issues doesn't happen over night but acknowledging that a problem exists and rolling out a plan to fix the problems long-term would be a start.

On the off chance that anyone with any influence reads this: if you're looking for a really good Support model - Telerik software do a great job.

Anyway, that's my Monday rant over with.