function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SiriusBlackOpSiriusBlackOp 

Auto-Complete Lookups .21

What is wrong with this package from salesforce labs?

I have followed the directions on the application's "About Auto-Complete" tab and I have not been able to make it work.

Details:
  • Messages and Alerts contents
    • <a href="/setup/ui/orghomepageedit.jsp?retURL=/setup/ui/homepagecomponents.jsp?retURL=/ui/setup/Setup?setupid=Home&setupid=HomePageComponents&cm=1&setupid=HomePageComponents&id=00D80000000E52f">
    • Edit Message and Alerts</a>
    • <script type="text/javascript">
    •     var djConfig = {
    •         baseRelativePath: "/js/dojo/0.3.1/"
    •     };
    • </script>
    • <script type="text/javascript" src="/js/dojo/0.3.1/dojo.js"></script>
    • <script type="text/javascript" src="/soap/ajax/8.0/connection.js"></script>
    • <script type="text/javascript" src="/servlet/servlet.Integration?lid=01N800000003F91"></script>
    • <script type="text/javascript">
    •     dojo.addOnLoad(AutoComplete.prototype.loadAutoComplete);
    • </script>
    • Auto-Complete Loaded.
  • "Show Custom Sidebar Components on All Pages" is Checked and Saved.

I've checked the details above over and over, and it seems like something is just broken or maybe I'm missing a security setting somewhere.

Any Ideas on what to check or what might be wrong?  Anyone else get this to work? I've tried using both IE7 and Google Chrome on an XP-SP3 pc.

I've tried emailing the email address in the application's about tab for support as well (bbarugae@gmail.com), but it comes back as with a permanent failure error. Also, the "Test Drive" does not work on the AppExchange. Says incorrect password.

Thanks.