function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MohammedAliVCMohammedAliVC 

API Code

Dear Sirs,

I am trying to get my API code for Google AdWords but there seems to be a conflict since I set it up the Google AdWords tracking - as explained below: AdWords API tokens are assigned to what is known as MCC accounts, which are parent accounts that contain normal AdWords accounts as children. Your account is a child, and the tokens are assigned to your parent MCC. The following emails are assigned as having access to your parent MCC: adwords.mcc@kieden.com and jshafton+sfdc@google.com. If for some reason you need to access your AdWords API tokens, you will need to coordinate it with the owners of one of those two addresses.

Has anyone had a similar issue— If so, how did you resolve it please?

Thanks Mohammed

ksks
Hello Mohammed -

Salesforce and Google are the respective owners of the two addresses you note below.  When you connect your individual adwords account to salesforce, Salesforce.com becomes one of the client managers of the account with the API access it needs to perform lead tracking.

>> I am trying to get my API code for Google AdWords but there seems to be a conflict since I set it up the Google AdWords tracking

Question: are you looking for an API key to access your own adwords account? If this is the case, you can find more information on the AdWords API developer program here:
http://www.google.com/apis/adwords/

Please expand on the nature of your issue in more detail, or feel free to contact the Salesforce for Google AdWords team directly via email: sfga(at)salesforce.com

Thanks,
-Kraig