function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SherryASherryA 

Echosign installment breaking apex explorer

I use the apex explorer all the time.  Unfortunately, someone here installed the echosign product and now whenever I try to expand leads and contacts via the apex explorer, I get the following message:

Unexpected error: Item has already been added.  Key in dictionary: 'echosign_dev1__agreements__r' Key being added: 'echosign_dev1__agreements__r'

any thoughts on what might be causing this?
werewolfwerewolf
I think Force.com Explorer hasn't quite kept up with some of the enhancements in recent releases.  I know my Contact object won't describe properly because it has an encrypted field.  It probably just needs a rev up.  The .net code is included with it, so anybody could fix it I guess.  I suppose I could, in my copious free time.  Yeah, free time.  I remember when I had that.

I think there's also a way to explore your data model in the Force.com IDE -- I'd expect that capability would be pretty up to date.  The only problem is that I've never actually been able to find it.
SuperfellSuperfell
You need to remember to not try and use it with a newer API version that the one it was developed against.
SherryASherryA
Ok.  So, if I understand correctly, I can download a previous version (not just the latest) of the Apex Explorer?
werewolfwerewolf

No, go to Tools-Options in whatever version of Apex Explorer that you have and set the endpoint to 8.0 or something to that effect (you may see that by default it's set to 11.0 or 12.0).

Message Edited by werewolf on 07-01-2008 12:58 PM