function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BCurryBCurry 

SalesForce CRM and Google AdWords issues

We are rebuilding our landing page and running into some issues. I am hoping some of you more experienced folk can help us out.

Our new landing page has two Call To Action forms on it. We believe we have all the web-to-lead form info set-up properly and the java snippet is installed at the bottom of the page.

our problem:

the first form is a request for a download of a whitepaper, the second form is a request to "Schedule an Evaluation". the first form associates AdWords tracking information properly but the second form does not.

Does the saleforce for google adwords java only support one form per page?

Any feedback or insight would be helpful.

Thank you

jkucerajkucera

Sorry for the delay-I've been having discussion board issues.

SFGA does not support multiple forms on one page so there's no workaround for your flow below other than separating them into two separate pages.

BCurryBCurry

Thank you John. that explains the issue then.

I really don't want to create a second page, the ideal design for a landing page is one page.

I really only need to track the AdWords info on the second form (this one is our priority). is there any way to insert code that will cause the java script to ignore the first form and work on the second form instead?

Any insight you can provide is appreciated.

-Brent

jkucerajkucera

I'd try simplifying your page to just those 2 forms (no other JS or HTML), then try moving the SFGA javascript up & down to see if you can get it to work for the 2nd form.

I haven't tried myself though so I can't give you a definitive answer.

Rachel E.Rachel E.

Having the same issue. I know SalesForce is about to retire the SFGA integration in May '13, but I'm wondering if anyone has found a workaround to use in the mean time for tracking Google data for two forms on one page?

Stony Grunow - BreadwinnerStony Grunow - Breadwinner

Hi All

While there is no solution for two forms with SFGA, we have an app coming out that replaces Salesforce for Google Adwords, and works with multiple Web-to-Lead forms on one page. You can have two, three, or more forms on one web page.

Our app is called Daddy Analytics, and works with native Salesforce Web-to-Lead forms. Visit our site to find out about how it replaces Salesforce for Google Adwords.

thanks!