function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
usawc-developerusawc-developer 

Apex Dataloader CLI with MS Access

Hi All,

I have successfully configured the dataloader to connect and insert data into an MS Access DB, however I am unable to extract information from the same DB.  When I attempt to read from the database I receive the following error:

3899 [accountUpsertProcess] ERROR com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.DatabaseReader  - Database error encountered during setup of the database configuration: queryAccountAll.
Sql error: Invalid Fetch Size.
java.sql.SQLException: Invalid Fetch Size
        at sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcStatement.setFetchSize(JdbcOdbcStatement.java:826)
        at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingStatement.setFetchSize(DelegatingStatement.java:276)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.DatabaseReader.setupQuery(DatabaseReader.java:146)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.DatabaseReader.open(DatabaseReader.java:115)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.DatabaseReader.open(DatabaseReader.java:103)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.util.DAORowUtil.calculateTotalRows(DAORowUtil.java:59)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.DatabaseReader.getTotalRows(DatabaseReader.java:214)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.action.AbstractLoadAction.<init>(AbstractLoadAction.java:90)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.action.BasePartnerLoadAction.<init>(BasePartnerLoadAction.java:44)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.action.UpsertAction.<init>(UpsertAction.java:47)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.action.ActionFactory.getActionInstance(ActionFactory.java:78)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.controller.Controller.executeAction(Controller.java:113)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.process.ProcessRunner.run(ProcessRunner.java:136)
        at com.salesforce.lexiloader.process.ProcessRunner.main(ProcessRunner.java:228)
3915 [accountUpsertProcess] ERROR com.salesforce.lexiloader.util.DAORowUtil  - Error Calculating Total Rows

Has anyone successfully configured a CLI process to extract data from Access?

Cool_DevloperCool_Devloper

Hi,

It seems there is an issue with the fetch size!

Did you set the extract batch size parameter in process-conf.xml?

Cool_D

usawc-developerusawc-developer

Yes, I set the dataAccess.readBatchSize within the process-conf.xml file to 50.

Sunil NandipatiSunil Nandipati
I am facing the same issue.  were u able to solve your problem?
admin12344555admin12344555
Can you please send me the resource-conf files for inserting in to the Access
GatorKateGatorKate

Was anyone able to resolve this issue?  If so, can you please post the solution - I've been searching for hours for an answer....

Jerun JoseJerun Jose

Hi,

Could you please post the solution for this?

I'm having the same error and not sure on how to fix it.

BobCeuppensBobCeuppens

Adding myself to the list ... anyone able to solve this?

Thx,

Bob.

sandyinmumbai_1sandyinmumbai_1

Any solution..i am also facing the same error