function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vishalladvishallad 

Salesforce Call Connect

Hi,
Is there anything like Salesforce Call Connect exist ?Does salesforce support any api which can help us to make a phone call from our application ? If someone has any information about salesforce call connect please help me.
Thanks & Regards
Vishal
shillyershillyer

Hi Vishal,

Take a look at our Force.com Connect CTI Toolkit. There's a developer guide and sample code to help get you started.

Best,

Sati

vishalladvishallad
Hey Thanks for reply.
Actually I want to use this CTI in Flex.
Is there any way so that I an use this tool in flex?

sendCTIMessage('http://localhost:7332/CLICK_TO_DIAL?DN=%28212%29+842-5500&ID=0037000000WX0cb&ENTITY_NAME=Contact');
The above javascript gets executed when I click any number from salesforce.The text in red is Phone no. I want to execute this script in s-control but i m not successful.If you have any idea please let me know.
Thanks & Regards
Vishal.
werewolfwerewolf
This is not a Flex toolkit, so no, you can't use it in flex.  Also, just calling that sendCTIMessage alone doesn't get you very far if you don't have a phone system that it's talking to on the back end.  There are prebuilt adapters for over 70 different phone systems.  Which one are you trying to connect to?
vishalladvishallad
Actually when I am trying to execute this sendCTIMessage function in execute Javascript it is working fine from salesforce.But if i m trying to use this JS function from a S-control it fails.