function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
srcasmsrcasm 

Kind of a tricky quesetion

So, I have a question and the answer could be quite simple but I haven't found it. I am looking to do something that is similar to what the "Salesforce -> Gmail" link does when the App is activated.

I would like to place a link next to a certain type of text... In this case it's next to attachments. So when viewing an attachment and it says, "Click here to view this file", I'd like to also put a link next to that.

Since I'm a bit new to this area of development, I figured I'd ask if anyone could point me in the right direction. See, not so bad. :) Thanks for your help in advance.
werewolfwerewolf
There's not a lot you can do to the Attachment related list right now.  If it was another related list you could probably do something like this, but with Attachments, not so much.
RedPointRedPoint
Hi werewolf,

Your post says "something like this".  What were you going to add?  I'm looking to build a related list that has a link in the right most colum (i.e. "Place Order").  Thanks.
werewolfwerewolf
"something like this" = "something like the original poster was suggesting," i.e. modification of a related list.