function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
linxzhanglinxzhang 

AppExchange API: SFWinInet::Send

Hi all,

anyone knows the following error messages: Error connecting to the Salesforce.com AppExchange API: SFWinInet::Send?

I use salesforce demoadapter 1.12 under Vista and Windows XP with sp3, then this error message was showed on the softphone panel. anybody knows how to fix it?
Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
linxzhanglinxzhang
Hi,
Anybody knows how to fix this problem?

All Answers

linxzhanglinxzhang
Hi,
Anybody knows how to fix this problem?
This was selected as the best answer
GarimaGarima
Hi, I am facing the same issue...let me know the solution if the issue has been resolved.
AXESAXES
Hi, I met the same problem a couple of days ago. Before it worked properly. Please write a solution. Thank you in advance!
derekcrewsderekcrews

Has anyone figured out a solution for this issue?

Also someone should remove the "Solved" tag from this thread since there is no solution.

chasvesterchasvester
Anyone figure this out yet?
PhixPhix

Hello,

I am facing the same problem since a couple a days! Do you know how to fix it ? Thanks

MamonLinaMamonLina

In my case, this started to appear few week ago.  There is someone with the solution?

Shekhar Suman 1Shekhar Suman 1
Facing the same problem. Please help.
Tony HillTony Hill
I am now experiencing the same issue. I have been OfficeToolkit v4 for a number of years very successfully, but on attempting to sign-in today I get the following message...
SFWinInet::Send
Win32Error::
The server name or address could not be resolved
I would be very interested if anyone could help. I am using VBA on a Windows 8.1 PC.