function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
efsalesforceefsalesforce 

Web to Lead Form - How to Setup an Attachment?

Hi, I am looking for some help to setup my web to lead form to accept attachments, .doc and .pdf, and store them in Salesforce where they can be later mass deleted by the administrator. I am using a simple HTML form with Javascript for validation. Does anyone have sample code or information that could be used in this situation? Getting any information on this subject would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
werewolfwerewolf
Web To Lead cannot take attachments -- you'd have to work up your own web form and attachment handler and submit the lead via the web services API to do that.

All Answers

werewolfwerewolf
Web To Lead cannot take attachments -- you'd have to work up your own web form and attachment handler and submit the lead via the web services API to do that.
This was selected as the best answer
beener3beener3

If you are interested in this thread, please vote for:

http://ideas.salesforce.com/article/show/10089288 

College ManagementCollege Management
Yes by writing Javascript in a WebToLead form we can achieve it , ie.,  you can attach a files to an Attachment RelatedList to a Lead(either existing Lead or Newly created Lead) at the time of creation of a Lead through WebToLead Form. But i am getting a problem overhere ,, If i upload a text file or html file, its getting inserted into an Attachment RelatedList of a Lead , but while uploading etc.. files (pdf, docx, excel...) , files are getting inserted but m unable to view the content inside those files.

Thanks,!
Carolyn CummingsCarolyn Cummings
Doesn anyone know the correct javascript to be added to webtolead form?
SOQUEL LLCSOQUEL LLC
Recently i did a project for a non profit who has the similar requirements ,check my blog for the solution  http://www.soquelllc.com/blog/2014/11/19/web-to-lead-with-attachments/