function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jeffstuitjeffstuit 

campaign member status fields

Can someone tell me what the objects/fields are where the member status values for a campaign are stored?

Thanks
Ron HessRon Hess
Look for the CampaignMember and CampaignMemberStatus tables in your WSDL

you will need to join these with the Campaign and Contact tables using the proper ID's to get where you want to go.

the WSDL shows you the fields.
ClaudioSdCClaudioSdC
Ron,

As per your response, I looked for the CampaignMemberStatus table that you memntioned in the WSDL for my organization and I could not find it. Please note that I use an Enterprise edition and I was logged in as the system administrator when I downloaded the WSDL.

In my case, I want to be able to enumerate the member statuses defined for a specific campaign using the sforce API (6.0), and I assume I would be able to do it using that table.

Would I be able to reference that table (CampaignMemberStatus) even though it does not show up in the WSDL for my organization?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Cláudio de Castro
Ron HessRon Hess
you may need to set the marketing perms on the admin profile, you should be able to see this table.
ClaudioSdCClaudioSdC
Ron,

I double checked and the user I am using has all the necessary permissions to manage campaigns properly set, even so that I am able to create/update/delete campaigns and assign member status to the campaigns. However, the CampaignMemberStatus object does not show up in the WSDL. The Campaign and CampaignMember objects are shown in the WSDL though.

Any other thoughts of why this is happening? I used a developer edition environment that I have access to and the same takes place there too.

Thanks,

Cláudio de Castro
The_FoxThe_Fox
Hi,

What I understand is that you are looking for what are the possible status for campaign members?

If my assumption is right make a search on my post on campaign member status and I give a workaround to get thos evalues

Regards
ClaudioSdCClaudioSdC
The_Fox,

Your assumption is correct. I want to be able to get all the possible member status for a given campaign by means of using the API.

I reviewed your post and I got your workaround. Thanks.

There is only one thing that is not quite right to me. Based on your response and what I have learned from other posts I read about this issue, I am assuming that the so mentioned CampaignMemberStatus object is not yet beeing exposed by the API (6.0). However, if that is correct, why would someone from Salesforce.com send a reply that states otherwise?

Thanks again,

Cláudio de Castro
Ron HessRon Hess
looks like this table is not in the API, i did some checking and it's not in the API document, so go with the solution you have.

sorry for the confusion, i'll check my tables against the doc in the future.