function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
gv007gv007 

Unable to fetch organization details eclipse

Unable to fetch organization details   and reached maximum nuber call outs waht this error using eclipse
Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
shillyershillyer

Sounds like you reached your org's API limits. You can find your daily limit and the current number of requests under Company Information (Setup | Company Profile | Company Information.).

Look for API Requests, Last 24 Hours - keep in mind this number includes API calls using the Data and Metadata API.

Hope that helps,

Sati

All Answers

shillyershillyer

Sounds like you reached your org's API limits. You can find your daily limit and the current number of requests under Company Information (Setup | Company Profile | Company Information.).

Look for API Requests, Last 24 Hours - keep in mind this number includes API calls using the Data and Metadata API.

Hope that helps,

Sati

This was selected as the best answer
sarangganisaranggani

i'm also encountering the issue, when creating a new force.com project. 

i have verified the API Request # and i have not reach the limit....

Mallesh NagothiMallesh Nagothi

@saranggani   Did you get any soultion for this? I'm also having the same issue.

Amit LuniyaAmit Luniya

I think this post is little old one but still want to share the solution that worked for me.

You may face this issue because of firewall settings and configuring proxy server settings will do the trick.

Please go through my below blog for detailed steps of the solution.

http://aluniya.blogspot.com/2013/12/unable-to-fetch-organization-details-for.html

Please Accept my answer as solution (if it was helpful) to make it available to others for similar problem & Don't forget to give me KUDOS by Clicking on STAR icon