function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MevinMevin 

New to WSDL; can anybody help me plz

Can someone tell me how to use WSDL?? How to send or fetch data from the other application??

Where to place the WSDL file??

Do i have to customise the WSDL??

Thanks in advance

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
MevinMevin

I was able to solve the problem

My oci8 was not enable

thx

All Answers

werewolfwerewolf
Suggest you look at the API wiki page.  The Java Quick Start or .NET Quick Start will likely help you a lot (depending on your choice of language, obviously there are others there as well).
NAPNAP

Elo, thx for the guidance on where to get the document for API I'm using php and oracle database; the prob is that i'm not able to connect to the oracle database.

Below is my conection

$cstr = "(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=$host)(PORT=$port)) (CONNECT_DATA=(SID=$sid)))";

$_ret = $conn->Connect($cstr, "username", "pwd");

I'm using $conn->ErrorMsg() to retieve the error message but nothing is displayed. When i put this function; my remaining display messages are not displayed.

Please anyone help me

thx

MevinMevin

I was able to solve the problem

My oci8 was not enable

thx

This was selected as the best answer
MevinMevin
now i have another prob
i have reduced the number of record to be processed at one time to 10; because of a trigger
it process the first batch of 10 correctly
but i get error with the next batch

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Apache2.2\htdocs\main.php on line ***
10 records processed.

It is the foreach which is found in the function upsert_accounts

I have displayed the $recordSet for the select statement; in the 1st batch I was able to see the database data but in the second I think it was pointing to null.

Anyone can help me please
thks
MevinMevin

Prob solved :) :smileyhappy:

there was a prob with my count 

Message Edited by Mevin on 04-16-2009 08:01 AM