function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JabzJabz 

How to populate the numbers in the "New Leads" feild

Hi there,

I am looking to create a "New Lead" feild on the campaign page  which i was quiet successful in creating but the problem is the feild should also reflect the numbers in "new leads created for a particular campaign which is based on the orginal campaign (the lead which first entered the database through some campaign). Is there any formal/workfule ??Can anyone help me on this ?

Thanks,

Jabz

DevAngelDevAngel

I'm not sure I understand the question.  What does the new lead field hold?  Are you trying to update a related list of campaign members which is then used on a calculated field?

JabzJabz

Hello,

Here is our requirement:
For each campaign, We would like to track "# of new leads created for that particular campaign". "New leads" are those leads that get created with the "Original Campaign Code" associated with the campagin. We cannot use Campaign members because it will aso have leads from different campaign codes (other than the ones with original campaign code). "New Leads"count will be equal or lesser than campaign members count.

Every time a new lead with Original Campaign Code is added to the campaign, we would like this "New Leads" field auto calculated/updated with that information.

From our analysis, this may require some sort of trigger or backend process to implement this.

We would appreciate any help / direction on this.