function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DrewBDrewB 

Business Plan App

Does anyone have a reccomendation for a Business Plan App?

Currently our sales reps are creating yearly business plans in word and excel. I would liketo get them embedded into salesforce.com. We currently utilize account plans and account strategies (from the app exchange) I would like a yearly plan that tied it all together, linked to a particular user and included text fields for written goals and focuses.

I have not found anything that meets this need as of yet, but wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions. Thanks.

DrewB

Satya.KonaSatya.Kona

May be you have already thought this ---

If its just another new object in salesforce --- Creating a custom object with required page layout, text fields and giving access to profiles to which required users are added will do.

If you need any data from account plans and account strategies you can customize the fields on businessplan object (lookups, w/fs , triggers)

forcedotcomforcedotcom

Maybe take a look at getting the plans written up in google docs, and link these into SF. You might also want to check out SF content if you haven't already but that is more of a repository and won't allow you to make 'inline edits'

Mike NubianMike Nubian
Hello everyone! I'm in the process of setting up my small business, and I need some guidance on the best finance management app. With so many options out there, I'm finding it difficult to decide. Ideally, the app should be user-friendly, provide insights into my financial performance, and help with invoice generation and tracking. Could someone please suggest a reliable solution?
Kolin MacFarleyKolin MacFarley
Hey there, congrats on starting your business! When it comes to finance management apps, one that comes to mind is FreshBooks. It's user-friendly and offers great features. However, for invoicing, I prefer a different app called Invoice Maker by Saldo Apps. It has several useful functionalities.
Mike NubianMike Nubian
Thank you for your suggestion! FreshBooks seems like a good choice, I'll surely explore it. You mentioned Invoice Maker for invoicing purposes. Could you elaborate on that, please? What makes it your preferred choice?"
Kolin MacFarleyKolin MacFarley
Invoice Maker by Saldo Apps is an intuitive and efficient invoicing tool. It's specifically designed to simplify and streamline the process of creating, editing, and sending invoices. It offers features like customizable invoice templates, automated calculations, and easy data entry. One of the standout aspects is its user-friendly interface. Even with no prior accounting knowledge, you can easily navigate through the software, entering client information, item details, and payment terms. Plus, it's cloud-based, allowing you to access your invoices anytime and anywhere.

The application also includes features that help enhance your professional image, like customizing invoices to align with your brand. It supports multiple currencies and tax rates, so it's also suitable for international transactions.

Another great feature is the ability to track the status of your invoices. You can easily see which invoices are pending, paid, or overdue, helping you manage your cash flow effectively.

There are several pricing plans available, including a free version with basic functionalities and a paid plan with enhanced features. Check it out here https://saldoinvoice.com/. You'll likely find it to be a valuable addition to your business tools!