function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kickingboykickingboy 

Users not logged on in last 7 days

I need to write a report to identify all the users not logged in the last 7 days  via the browser and I cannot think of any criteria that will give me the result I want because last login includes Outlook sync.

kickingboykickingboy

The best solution I have come with so far is to produce one report which shows me who has not logged on at all in the last 7 days and then a second report which shows me who has logged on by any method in the last 7 days. I then group the records by client type and display them on stacked bar chart. I can then see who has not logged on via a browser. I display both reports on on a dashboard. It works but its clunky. Anybody got any better ideas?

kyle.tkyle.t

you shold be able to apply a filter Client Type equals Browser.

kickingboykickingboy

Yes I can filter by client type = browser but as I describe above if I filter on login less than last 7 days I will only get the browser login records of those users that have not  logged in by any means. All those users that have logged in within the last 7 days via the API  but not via the browser will be excluded from the list.

kyle.tkyle.t

Understood.  I really don't think there is much of a way to get around this using a report in salesforce.  Hopefully somebody else has a solution.

TejaRavi CTejaRavi C
The 'Users Not Logged in Last 7 Days' report does not seem to be filtered by Last Login not equal to Last 7 Days.Just put on last days and it seems not Mention last  7 date can you please folks any idea of this question?